It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What a load of scrap!

Lookie me! I made masterpieces! I am not kidding you.




I sat in the living room floor and scrapped for 5 hours last night. It was insane. Afterwards, I had a killer backache, and I whined about it endlessly. Hubby was not amused nor sympathetic. He tried to tell me it was all my fault for sitting on the hard floor for hours on end. Hmmpf.

So, kudos to Making Memories for making such mad gorgeous papers. An aqua/green/purple color combo is what all other color combos should be measured by. Or by which all color combos should be measured. Dig that proper english!

Now it is time for lunch and relaxation. Off to enjoy my favoritest coffee in the whole world -- a chocolate coconut blended latte from the bookstore next door. Yay! Good times, they are a comin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

is that digital that you scanned in? I love the combination...

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tres chic! lepf

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also my dear dianna....walmart sells 8 ft tables for $30. you must get one and scrap there w a chair! although you are right, easier to do on the floor...especially when table is full of stuff like paper, scissors, stickers, adhesive, etc.
~lepf

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home