It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tomorrow = good day!

There are lots of good reasons to be thankful for tomorrow. For one, it is Friday. Duh. Who can't love a Friday? Secondly, and most importantly, my baby is coming home from church camp! If I was any more excited I'd be twins.

Well that is only two reasons to be thankful for tomorrow, but they are pretty darn good ones.

But back to my daughter...

I miss her so much! I can't believe how much I want her to come home. Have I finally hit that stage in my motherhood where I actually like having my daughter home with me? Wow. Me big girl now.

Usually I crave a little alone time. When Autumn goes to her dad's for a weekend, it's always a welcome reprieve. But this week-long bit has got to stop! I feel a desperate need to cuddle, and that, coupled with this blasted PMS, does not a happy mommy make.

Sigh.

Roll on, Friday. I'm ready for ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are funny dianna. i was telling someone the other day how you and jerry have it scheduled that every other weekend you are kid free. smart thinking.

i love getting a night out or even a day away from the kids but i start to really miss them after a bit. we havent had koreys mom take both kids yet but when she has taken andrew in the past for overnight, right in the morning, i told korey to go get aj! ha!

went to scrap club tonight; got 2 kits for 4th of july'ish stuff. so might be fun to put some nyc pics in there (there is statue of liberty cut out). i have pics of towers as well before 9-11 which would be nice as well as, OH WAIT, as well as pics of when you and me were in nyc! now that will be fun!!!! when was that?!?!?!

~lepf

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home