It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Abby, the Circus Dog

I've been feeling a little guilty lately about not including any photos of the family dog in this blog. So here she is -- my Super Dog, Abby, with my step-daughter, Paige. Abby loves the occassional romp on the tramp! Plus, she has other tricks as well. A list for you:

*She can lick you repeatedly, even after you tell her to quit it.

*She can beg for biscuits. A lot. Within seconds of getting one. This is probably her best trick.

*If no biscuit is forthcoming, she can turn her back on you, then look over her shoulder with downcast, sad doggy eyes.

*She can chase cars and keep up with them. The cars love it. The drivers do not.

*She can roll on her back, baring her stomach, anytime you stare at her too long. I'm thinking this means "rub me here" but I could be wrong.

*She has the uncanny ability to run through the muddiest water she can find. Especially after baths. She is very, very good at this.

*Oh, she can also sit, shake, lay down, high five and so forth, but none of these "fancy dog tricks" really impress me.

Yes, my Abby is quite a talented girl indeed. She puts all the other neighborhood dogs to shame. I see a circus act in her future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your abby is soooo great and soooo fancy, we named our beagle after her. so far, she isnt nearly as smart.

she does however go into her crate immediately if she hears the crinkle of a snausage bag! and now even andrew can get out the snausages and put her in crate! ha! so i have taught our son a trick. not really the dog!

i need my own dang blog! ha!
~lepf

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home