It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

More food fun!

I created a gastronomical miracle last night since I was forced, yet again, to cook dinner. Here's the recipie so you, too, can impress your loved ones with this fantastical concoction:

2 frozen burritos (any kind -- mine were from El Charito)
sour cream
salsa
shredded cheese

Here's the tough part:

Put burritos on a paper plate and microwave as usual. Top with remaining ingredients for a to-die-for meal!

I'm telling you, this masterpiece was just as authentically mexican looking as, say, something that looks nothing like real mexican food. But it tasted good, dammit!

So I made my two burritos first, and to punish Jerry for his trickery, I made him make his own burritos when he got out of bed at 9 p.m. Take that, Eating-In Guy!

On a side note, if I weren't so convinced my vitamins were good for me, there's no way in hell I'd swallow these horse pills for fun. It's like a choke and a Heimlich waiting to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home