It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Adventures in customer service

I just had a nice after-hours experience with Southwest Airlines. Don't they know not to mess with me when I am staying late without pay?! Here's the scoop:

I was changing a customer's flight from 6 a.m. tomorrow to 2 p.m. that afternoon. First lady changes it. Thank you, goodbye, et cetera. But my fax didn't come over right away, and the online check-in thingy still has the old flight on it. So I call back. The reservation had not been changed. Ger. So second lady changes it no problemo. Goodie! Fax is coming over nicely. Right flight - wrong date. Instead of tomorrow, June 22, she got him on July 22. Well, poop.

Third times a charm right? Wrong. This time I get the most retarded-est of the bunch who didn't quite get what I was needing. Change the July 22 flight to June 22. Easy-peasy. Well, apparently that requires some massive finagle-ing on Southwest Airline's part because I was on hold for hours. (Okay, minutes, but still...)

Now I'm exhausted and it is way past closing time and I'm sitting here working for free. Well, not working, per se, but free nonetheless.

Bye bye and thank you for reading my blog. Come again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't our favorite cruiser's cruise line. Remember how I sat for like and hour one day waiting for a rep. GRRRR. You coulda still been sitting her this morning if you'd call them.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home