It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year follies

It is 2007. I can't believe how this decade is flying by. Has it really been only 7 years since the Y2K hoopla? Since the time when I realized that Australia didn't explode, so the rest of the world should be okay? Amazing...

Hope everyone had a fab time. I went to my buddy, Stacy's, house. And I must say, she makes good snacks! I practically ate the entire tray of baked crab rangoon all by myself. Well, there were only twelve, so sue me!

Now I am on a diet. So far I've eaten Sonic, Taco Bell, and I'm thinking Arby's sounds really delish right about now. So, yeah. Doing really well. Me + New Year's Resolutions = what the freak ever.

Alrighty, my friends, I'm done now. I have much goofing off to do, and a trip to the vending machine is nigh important. Maybe I'll have something exciting to tell you tomorrow. We shall see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

The vending machines really suck here...would you send me a bag of raisinettes and a Resees's double pack...just to hold me over till I get to America...Land of the free and home of the Hersheys!!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

And you are...?
still at the machines?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home