It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, January 26, 2007

I love to tease...

Oh, my poor best friends. I kept you waiting, waiting, waiting for the scrappy goodness even though I had promised you'd have them the very next day. Why oh why am I the biggest procrastinator that ever lived? I am such a naughty tease... heh.

Okay, without further ado, here are the two layouts that I made with new kits. Prepare yourself and watch your droll.

First up is the cute new Kewl Stuff collection by Imaginisce. This paper is super thick and (non-scrappers, tune out) the colors are so rich and luscious. Seriously. I could almost wallpaper my living room in this stuff! (But I won't...yet.)


Diggin' it! The only problem is that the buttons scooted too close to each other. I had them further apart and then they moved. As if magic. I dunno. I will have to redo because my OCD just won't let it be. You know how I roll.

K, next is the lovely Scrapworks Canvas Collection but I can't remember the official title. Maybe At the Sea or something like that. Eh...who cares. Anyhoo, feast your eyes:

Yes, I know. The cupcake rub-on is retarded. Too late now. But I just love how the colors look in this layout. Ahhhhh...I am a scrapping genius.

No more layouts to share. I haven't scrapped since I did these. But I have GOT to get a move on! My kits are backing up on me! I look like a postal warehouse with all those dang boxes piling up. Eh.

And now for another episode of Dianna and Her Meaty, Fleshy Arms:

Wow, a particularly good show this time. Lookie, Bristol is scared. He's like what the freak is that white blobbish thing?! It is better to hold you with, my dear, it is better to hold you with.

And this photo brings a lump to my throat. Momma and baby looking all blissful and happy:


Sweeeet. I love this boy! So precious. Oh, and the wayward hand next to Hannah's face belongs to my brother. Perhaps I should have edited it out because it sort of looks a little creepy dangling there unattached. But oh well. Shoulda coulda woulda. My procrastination habit rules once again!

No more talky now. I'm tired. And work beckons, although it is Friday, and by law it should be nothing more than a goof-off day. But no one listens to me about important stuff. Hmmmpfh.

Have a great weekend, lovelies! Til next time (whenever that may be)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Don't show Bristol the Cap'n Hook arm till he is 2 or 3! That will keep him in check along with a dose of the evil eye!
Loving that first layout...How do I get into the 40 kits that I have ordered and never used?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...even though you forced me to join all of those damn clubs and I have not used but ONE packet, I still got nothing but love for you...Just sneaking by AGAIN to see if you have updated and if the "slumber" layout is still there so I can steal it...

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is blog abandonment!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home