It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby Bristol Extravaganza

I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures for you. What bad, bad auntie am I! The following photos were taken on Christmas day featuring my adorably handsome nephew, Bristol, all of 5 days old. Behold:


Oh, good lord, can you stand it? How sweet and utterly angelic is this photo? I want one!

Well, what I really mean is that I want one for a few quiet, poop-free hours in which to play and hold and ogle over. Then when it's sleepy time (mine, not his), I can give him back. Wonder how I can get that arranged? Will have to do some research.

Okay, next photo is of me looking all auntie-ish and semi-fat. Maybe I need to surround myself with bigger people so I don't look so big. Maybe I don't want a baby after all.

Man, look at those man hands! Good god, show me to the diet plate...I'll take two.

Lastly, here is darling daughter, Autumn, holding her new cousin. This is the same day, new outfit. Dressing up babies is fun!

I just noticed Autumn has a wonky eye. Hmmm...too much drinky? Haha.

And more good news for my peeps -- I scrapped! Seriously, I made lots this weekend seeing as I had nothing else to do besides stare at the flippin' ice storm outside. Blech. Anyhoo, I will post them tomorrow.

(Yes, yes, you can wait...)

Later, my lovelies. Off to drink me a hot chocolate and pretend I need it. Kisses!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

nice to see you back :)
love the pics and cant wait to see the scrap pages. i actually did a few lately myself.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

What a cute baby! Bristol...THAT is a name that deserves to be scrapped...Get on the horse girl! ( Laughing at the wonky eye thing...you are awful!!!)
I swear you have the hardest bloody code on Blogger I have to type it a minimum of 3 times to get it to work!!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

OK...this is day 2 with the magnificent B in the Band W photo! I see him with some super gigantic Prima flowers in blue and yellow the letters in all small letters also blue and yellow...Don't make me do this myself!!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

are you getting excited for elsie's new paper? did you look at the sneak peek paper i sent you from other companies?

oh have you had the white hot cocoa from DD yet? it was pretty tasty, different...

come on, dont make me keep emailing you, talking to myself...i want to hear from my good buddy!

hoping to go to disney, well maybe more like SC beaches soon...a nice little trip.

oh boy, mailman is here!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, wb to the world of bloggin...you've been missed! Anywho, congrats to Brian and his wife on their new bundle of joy, who jus happens to be a very handsome lil man!! Cute indeed!!!! So tiny, makes me wanna have another one...whoa, what the heck am I sayin?! **goes back to reality** LOL! WB once again! Hope to read more of your blogs soon! :)

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home