It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Took a little breaky

So sorry for being absentee the past couple of days. I took two vacay days because I effing deserved it. I have been working like a crazy woman, and I had to put a stop to all the madness. But now I'm back, refreshed, and ready to waste some time on the bloggeroo. Weeeee!

I did some scrapping while I was away. Monday's efforts were a load of crap so I'm not even going to show you as I have a reputation to uphold. Tuesday's were better. Here is my favorito:

Man, it just oozes mad skill. Lurve it. For all those curious, the paper line is Crate Paper Birdie. For all those not curious, well, suck it.

(Oops, I mean I LOVE MY PEEPS!)

Then last night I created this one with MOD Blackbird line:


I do loves me some pink and black, ya'll!

Okay, no more scrappy bits. I can see some of you yawning, and I try really hard not to bore you. However, in my defense, it is my damn blog. Heh.

Well crap...I've ran out of things to say. My life is so boring. I suppose I should get back to work and make a living. But that really interferes with my "me" time, and ya'll know how much I love my "me" time. Or how much I just don't feel like working. Either way.

Started up the micro for a little bit of lunch. Having white chicken patties in a three cheese sauce with rice and vegetables. Sounds very gourmet; unfortunately, it is a frozen Lean Cuisine and is about the size of a side of cottage cheese or something. An entree it is not. It's barely a snack. And I'm a big whiny baby... gawd, I irritate myself.

Toodles, my dears. Back tomorrow, I swear, with hopefully more to say than how awesome I am at scrapbooking. And how much I hate doing other stuff other than doing nothing.

Huh. Man, I make so much sense, sometimes I scare me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home