It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Damn good weekend

Sorry to open today's postie with a nice little expletive, but that's basically how I feel about the weekend. Good. Dadgum good.

Mom and I are becoming new best friends. We spent so much time together just talking and being all makey outey, but mother-daughter style, of course. I dig that woman! She just makes my heart wanna burst with happiness sometimes. Ahhhh. Me loves!

We did some shopping on Saturday and made fashion magic, ya'll. I gots me some cheapie underpants ($2 a pair, yo), a new brassiere with some mad gorge lacy bits on it, new brown shoes to beat all brown shoes on the planet ever, a pair of jeans that I picked up in the Misses section in Kohl's -- yes, I said "Misses", the place where cool clothes go to die, but dangit if they weren't Daisy 'Hot Body By Pilates" Fuentes jeans and I rocked 'em like they were my bitch. Okay, and I also got a blank tank, sweater thingy, and some jewels. That's it. Only spent about a million dollars, but am I worth it? Indeed.

Oh, and Take Out Girl was in full super-power force this weekend as well. Friday, mom and I got some Arby's, Saturday I had a Sonic breakfast, a Schlotzsky's lunch, and a Red Hot & Blue dinner. Oh yeah -- the triple threat. Weeeee! Then Sunday, I had a tiny burg from McDonald's because I figured they needed my $1 sale to help keep their day going. What can I say? Just doing my thing for the peeps, man.

Last night, however, I did have dinner at home, but I skipped out on the preparation by sneakily arranging to pick up Autumn from her dad's at the precise time Jerry (a.k.a. Eating In Guy) started up the grill. Oh yes. Take Out Girl knows exactly what she's doing ... mwah hahahahah!

As for the scrap crap I was gonna do, well it was put-offsy until tonight. I had too much DVR to do. But wait till you see all things crafty on the blog tomorrow. You may need to start your hyperventilation medication now, peoples, I'm serious.

Gots to go now. After goofing around online today, the official "Wasting Time" period is about to begin. Don't wanna miss it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Well, THAT is about a shitty excuse, if I evah heard one! Had too much DVD...? What about us poor Nordic slobs with NO dvd because the blased kids have destroyed it!!!!!
Have a nice day!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

'scus sam moi....
It is wednesday...are you a biweekly blogger now?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home