It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Scrappin' my life away...

I have 3 awesome kits at home with 3 more on their way, and I'm feeling the pressure to scrapbook. Although, "pressure" isn't technically the correct word. Kind of like how I am "pressured" to eat a whole can of bean dip by myself, or "pressured" to lay down on the couch and watch a little DVR.

Anyhoo...

I created this little page last night:


It was created using SEI's Doodley Doo Girl kit. Super cute. And the journaling has a really awesome quote on it:

"The day you were born, the world had to make room for a little more fancy."

How cute is that? (And oh so apropos.) I wish I could take credit for it, but as I mentioned before, I am plagued by my own morals and conscience. I kinda stole it from none other than Kristina Contes, another scrapbook hero of mine. However, I have no ideer if it is her quote or if she stole it from someone, too. Hmmmm. The world may never know.

So, I'm getting a little extra on my paycheck this week, and I'm trying to figure out how I want to spend it. Some may suggest putting it away in savings or something retarded like that. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

I'm thinking more along the lines of how much of it I want to spend on ME. Everything else is a moot point. I may buy Paige and Autumn a birthday present or something, but really, after that, you are probably going to have to drag me out of the scrapbook store. In fact, you might just want to get your rodeo lassos ready.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAH!!!!!!???
SEI Doodley Girl?
Are you holding out on me????
My dsl goes out and this is what I find!? I feel like a pimp that has lost his bestis girl....

11:53 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Ok, you get my vote for Mom of the year but...no layouts? *You are killing me! Sorry, it is almost midnight here and I am typing in the dark!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home