It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This post may cause mild irritation

I was at the ATM last night behind some ol' broad just waiting ... waiting ... waiting for my turn. And, well, I learned a little something about myself: I am so very easily irritated. There is probably a class I need to take somewhere that will help me deal with my "issues" but I don't have the patience for that either.

I mean, come on, lady! It's not a Russian aeronautical command center -- it's an ATM. Push the button, get your money and go. A trained monkey could do it.

Which brings me to three other things that I find highly obnoxious:

1) Gaining weight from drinking lattes. What the buggering bollocks is that all about? I have a real problem with this. My fat jeans have suddenly become just my jean jeans.

2) Cake with no icing on it. WTF? Don't tell me you made cake if you aren't putting icing on it. I'm sorry, what you've actually made is bread. To recap: cake minus icing = no effen thank you.

3) Incorrect drive-thru orders. How hard is this really? Read the little ticket and put the food in the bag. Last time I checked, "taco" was not spanish for "burrito bell grande." However, there is a loop-hole: if I order the 79 cent taco and you accidentally give me the $2.99 big honkin' nacho...well, then that is okay and all is forgiven.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I am that woman that was in front of you at the ATM. I did not have my glasses with me and the medicines that I take for my bi-polar symptoms often makes me twitch in the left eye and hesitate over the slightest decisions. You are lucky that I did not notice your deep breathing in exasperation behind me. The medicine also makes me violent and I can snap for no effin reason! Yours truly, Patience Isavertue

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home