It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Office Hell

Care for a nightmare? Come by my office for a visit, why dontcha? I've got shiny, new nightmares by the dozen all ready for a new home.

So here's the scoop:

Internet has been down for 2 days. Well, actually since Friday evening, but just 2 work days. And the dingbats they've sent to fix it all have their thumbs up their ass or something. I'm sorry -- did you say you were from the Redneck Auto Emporium and Internet School of Fixin' Stuff? Ummmm ... I'll pass.

Seriously, it has been hellish. I've felt like someone has chopped off my hands and took out my brain. Just helpless. But I will say this -- I am now a whiz at Spider Solitaire. Yes.

I have some lovely pictures to post, but I'm just too dang tired right now. The internet guy just left and we finally have service, but it is almost 6 p.m. and half-past nappy time.

I've missed ya'll and so glad that you've stuck around despite my 2 day hiatus. It was a vacay not worth having. I gulp when I say this, but I'd much rather be working than twiddling thumbs. Computers are the devil (except when I'm playing on them -- then we's best friends).

So stick around, will ya? You won't want to miss my delectable scrappy bits, trust me. Til' tomorrow my patiently-awaiting blogheads. Love you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I go crazy when Im internetless! :( Thank goodness you are back up and runnin tho! I'd hate to not have my Di fix! LOL!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Does the computer take all of your other systems with it...?That is boooring! Our server went down last week at work and it took 6 business days to get it up and running.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home