It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well, crap on a cracker...

Here's something fun: Rediscovering the reason why I stopped wearing a particular shirt. Here is something not so fun: The actual reason.

You know, I thought I'd shake things up a bit, breathe a little spice into my life if you will, and wear something that has been hanging untouched in my closet for like two years. I mean, after two years of not wearing something, it automatically becomes new again, right?

So imagine my surprise when after a couple of hours, and then like repeatedly clockwork-ish, the shirt reminded me why it has been languishing on a hanger for so long.

Yep, my boobies just needed a breath of fresh air. Rousing game of Peek-a-Boob, anyone?

The shirt is one of those stretchy types that make one think they can wear a medium when one clearly cannot. So in my defense, if I wasn't so hefty in the chesty, I wouldn't have had this problem.

Blast.

Alrighty, so the shirt is relegated to the back of the closet once again. Until the next time I forget.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tough being so chesty, eh dianna? boy, the troubles you have! you *cold* throw the shirt out! ha!

oh and i am winning things left and right on ebay...22 min till i win fonts for my new xyron machine! yeah baby yeah! and b/c i am a good mommy i won discovery toy bug game/toys for aj

~lepf

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT!!!!! I am coveting a Circut! Lets sell your shirt and buy one!!! Put that baby up on Ebay! I have almost 700 sales!
Signed...
Sister 3 monthly memberships

2:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

BTW, is crap on a cracker the nicey way of describing shit on a shingle?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home