It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I can see clearly now...

...my kit has come! Little Red Scrapbook has finally FINALLY mailed out their July kit. What a relief -- all my stress has officially just melted away. Bliss.

How nerdy of me to get all worked up about a missing kit. I know, I need to get a life or sumpin' like it. But just go with me for a li'l bit, people.

And the papers are gorge! So adorable and delicious. Take a looksie:

See what I mean? It's fun on paper! I may have to strip down and roll around in it. A little nakey paper lovin', mayhaps? I think yes.

By the way, for my fellow nerds, this is Sassafras Lass's Sew Fine line. Go getcha some! And stay tuned because scrap love is forthcoming, no doubt. And possibly a bit of a wee in my pants.

More kit news -- August is chock full of goodness! I will be receiving kits from the Cherry Arte Golden Haze line, some Creative Imaginations, A2Z Essentials Art Box line, SEI Doodley Doo Girl, some lovely Chloe's Closet, and this fantastically purple and teal creation by 3 Bugs in a Rug! Ahh, be still my heart...

Okay, last scrap-related thing, I promise:

Sunday, mom, Katy and I are going to Branson to see their new Titanic attraction, and on the way home we are stopping in Springfield to see Miss Elsie Flannigan at her book signing party! I can hardly stand the wait. She is my favorite-est scrap idol ever and practically a celebrity, although no one who doesn't scrap wouldn't know her from a hill of beans.

But I love famous people of all kinds because I believe in equality. (Insert American Presidential-type music here.) My policy is no one famous person must be more special than another famous person. They are all people, HUMAN people, in my eyes, and worthy of all the love and stalking I can provide.

(Shut up, brain.)

Alright, got to get to work. I have some customers who "need stuff" although I believe that is code for "interrupting my ME time." Bye, bye darlings!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun meeting elsie, dianna. be sure to tell her you should get a free book...i bought b/c you did and my friend sarah bought b/c i did. funny ~lepf

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I shouldjust send you my money and I could get FASTER shipping!!
Look for bargains for me! Anything on clearance but not more than $20 bucks...A FRIEND talked me into joining 3 other clubs and now I seem to be poverty stricken...

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home