It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I *heart* Ebay

Someone has got to stop me. I have gotten way out of control. I have officially bid for seven new scrapbooking items off of Ebay. Why? Because I need to. Why? Because I am helpless in the face of stuff for cheap.

I have already won one item because it had 47 minutes left in the auction, and dangit if I didn't swoop in there with my hearty bid of $5.24. Weeeee! Take that, losers!

Now I am poised to win another item that will expire in about 3 hours. And then another that ends tomorrow. And another that ends in two more days. And another...and another... GACK!

Good thing I have no computer access over the weekend, or I might just auction off my house so I can have more money to buy scrapbooking books. (But, oddly, no house in which to put them. Maybe I will rethink that.)

Anyhoo...

Sorry for being on the Scrapbook Train the past few days. I am all consumed by the loss of my last July kit. It should be here next week, though, so rah rah for that.

Goin' to a bluegrass concert tonight. Yes, seriously. More about that fun bit of news on Monday.

Tata, ya'll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you!
You KNOW I have OCD yet you intentional lure me down the same path to hell by mentioning Mosh Posh and The Little Red Scrapbook...damn, damn, damn!
You'd better hope they ship this far!!!!!!
signed: Anonymous;-P

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you bidding on??? inquiring minds want to know...but i have no more money to spend....i bought the xyron cutting system ;) (no other fonts yet, just the shapes and font it comes with). but joann.com was having it $30 cheaper than any other place and no shipping. cant beat that w a stick.

~lepf

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home