It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

For shame...

Oh, dear Katy. How disappointed I am in you now. One trip to Las Vegas and this is what it's come down to, huh?

What happened to your plans? You were going to go to college to be a doctor for god's sake! Oh, my poor, sweet, innocent sister. Taken advantage of like this. What is next for you? Prostitution, some drugs, a spread in Playboy magazine, mayhaps? I don't get it -- you were this beautiful, intelligent 16 year old girl when you left. I can't believe what has become of you.

Excuse me, what...?

Y-you mean this is a fake picture? As in "not real"? She took this at the photo kiosk inside the hotel?

Oh.

Well, that's alright then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Well, little missy, you'll not get off that easliy from me! Don't EVEN think about doing something like this in real life! (Unless you have the bod and of course need a manager, at which point, you have my full cooperation!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dianna, funny.
oh btw you are going to be jealous of me and scrapping this time! my NYOBC is thur and our fearless leader says for the next 4 mos there is great kits and books. oh boy! i cant wait to see! i will take a pic of the stuff or tell you manu. so you can take a peek.

~lepf

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home