It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Now look what happened...

I never do very well with withdrawl. All I have to say in my defense is don't take my scrapbook stuff away from me, ever! Because this is what happens -- I joined another kit club. I now belong to six. I think my OCD may be showing a li'l bit.

Yes, I've been so depressed that Little Red Scrapbook hasn't sent out their July kits, that I've retaliated with a small itty bitty purchase from Mosh Posh -- a robust six-month membership all for me. But their August kit is to die for, so I am not going to take all the blame. If Mosh Posh had any sense, they wouldn't have picked such delicious papers. I am so not kidding you. Look here. They speak to me.

Alrighty, off work now and going home to perhaps fondle the leftover papers that I do have. And mope a little.

Til' tomorrow my effing good friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Alright you blogging lowlife...
I have just subscribed to a 6'er also...When the hubster leaves me for a non scrapping addicted woman I'm coming to live with you!!!!
(secretly off to LRS site now...)
YES, I mentioned your Svengali hold over me...

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home