It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

From me to you

A gift -- a little something pretty to look at -- and I do it all for you because that's how I roll. (Or perhaps so you can't tell me I never give you stuff because the proof is right here.)

My darling girl looking all cute and posing on a bridge near our house. I hope Autumn never tires of me dragging her to weird places so I can take her picture. So far so good, though. Stick a camera in her face and she instantly hits model mode. It's actually a little freaky. It's like, frown, whine, ignore me and then ... ooh, helllloooo camera so nice to see you! Weird.

This photo was taken this weekend when Autumn had her friend, Breanna, stay over. And yes, Breanna got wrangled into the photo shoot as well. Gotta get proof Autumn has friends ya know.

Oooh, I'm feeling a little scrap inspiration right about now. Good thing it is almost September and therefore new kits will be forthcoming. Weeee!

Got other news to share, but it will be after lunchtime. But trust me, you will want to know! Stick around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn is such a cutie! That's a beautiful picture! Thxs for sharing!! :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home