It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Outta Here

I am going to have to make this quick as it is:

1) Friday, and I want to get the heck out of here
2) Oh, is there a #2? Never mind.

We have been so busy at work (after the hour I wasted on today's earlier post, that is). I couldn't even play on the internet properly, and that does not a happy employee make. But now it is officially the weekend. Weeee!

Things on tap:

1) Scrapbooking. Hopefully the pictures I ordered of my GORGEOUS sister will be waiting in my mailbox. Took some luscious black and whites and can't wait to make some masterpieces.

2) Reading. Ah, yes. My first love. It feels so good to sit down and relax with a book in hand. It feels almost as good as ... well, not having to cook or something equally as nice.

3) Watching the DVR. I've mentioned before how much I lurve my DVR -- well, it is totally true (in case you didn't believe me before). I have a new episode of I Wanna Be a Soap Star just ready and waiting. And a couch cushion with my name on it. Yes.

4) And finally, tonight, Jerry said I have to take him out to dinnner. Okay. That's not really a "have to" situation right there. But let's just make him think that. Part of Take-Out Girl's strategy. Mwah-hah-hah.

Alright, my loyal bloggers, I am off to start the party. Hope you have a fan-freaking-tastic weekend as well. More cool stuff for you Monday so stay tuned, ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home