It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not funny

So I was all up for a second post last night before I left for work, but dangit if I wasn't actually working like all frickin' day. That is totally not funny on so many levels:

1) The boss was gone. Hello?! That is code for "goof-off day." Duh.
2) I was in charge of the office. Work was the last thing on the to-do list.
3) The to-do list looked a little something like this:

* Play on the internet while maintaining an absolute professional exterior.
* Only answer customer calls if you are seriously bored, i.e., not on your life.
* Sorry, no travel available today. Come back later.
* Ummm, goof-off time has already started. Go away.
* Come in late, leave early, and have long leisurely lunch breaks.
* Also feel free to take a nap. You DESERVE it!!
* (I sense an Assistant-Manager-of-the-Year award in my future. Yes.)

4) This is what the to-do list actually ended up like:

* The customer wants wha....? Oh hell.

So, yeah, I was a little busy yesterday which is totally unfair. I didn't even get to read my scrapbook magazine on company time. A travesty, I tell you. Sheer travesty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwwww, that's a bummer! Hopefully you get LESS work today and more leisure time to make up for what you missed yesterday!!! LOL!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home