It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And presenting...

...scrapbook layouts to die for! I know ya'll have been waiting like ALL day to see these. So, without further ado, I give you:



This is my first time working with the 8 1/2 x 11 format. Not too bad, I guess. And for my lovely cousin, Debra, who left me awesome praise this morning, do you recognize anything in the top 2 photos? You can tell Christie her house is forever immortalized all because of ME. And she can thank me later (in gift card form, please).

Speaking of praise, yay to all you people who left me comments! It makes me so very happy. And to all those who haven't done so yet, what is wrong with you?! Certainly you won't ignore my pleas much longer. Trust me on this. I am a very good stalker.

Gonna scoot now. My boss just asked me to help her with some stuff, and since I am such a kiss-ass, I will do it. I'm tellin' you, if my boss was a man, I'd totally be like supervisor of the world by now.

Sayonara, sweeties!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely scrapbook pages! Thxs for sharing!! :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,my dear sweet cousin,Dianna.I love the pictures.Just so you know ,I look forward to reading your blog everyday.It really has become a weird addiction,like so many of yours that worry me.There are so many funny things that happen in your life,it makes me sad with my boring existence.Chris and I, were wondering, if you and Jerry want to get together and go to dinner or something sometime.I have been cooking lately about as much as you.call me or just write about me in your daily confessions,your lovely cousin Christie

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home