It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 07, 2006

The Look of Love

Alrighty, so I'm about to get real cheesy on your ass. Today's post is all about the love of my life, my guy, Jerry. He's been a real complainer lately about my writing about him in my blog. As if I divulge anything private (man boob picture is exempt). So I'm being hayve, and only posting something sweet about him today. Cuz that's how I do.

Okay, here is exhibit #1:

Now if that's not true love, I don't know what is. Plus, don't I look skinny all crouched down behind him? Look at my tiny head -- I'm practically elfin.

That picture was taken on July 4 at mom's house. It was crazy hot outside, but I was all up for pictures anyway, and my sweet Jerry happily obliged. Awwww... now doesn't that just get you right in the gut?

Exhibit #2:

Ain't that just dang cute?! I created it last night and I think it turned out pretty good. I am a scrapbooking GENIUS! However, you are "supposed" to match up colors in the photos to your patterned paper, but lookie -- I didn't. I guess you could say I spit in the face of conformity. Pfftoo.

So, to recap -- Jerry is awesome. That's it. The end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwe, look at how sweet those pics are! You two look so in love! Thxs for sharing! :) Little sidenote: Dont you just love how men can get so whiny all the time?! LOL!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics and page dianna. what is that white around the pic; are those dots made with a white marker? i think i got one in my last kit!

can you send me the link to the page that has the paper that i have...scenic route; i will also look in your past posts but i want to see it before i go scrap tonight.

~lepf

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found it, my pet!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaww... that is sssoooo sweet! Ya'll make a very cute couple!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home