It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday photo extravaganza

Back at work. Always a great way to start out a Monday. Only 5 more days til the weekend, yo.

Got some cute photos to show you. First up is one I like to call "Hand-made Pigtails." Enjoy:


How can Katy stand to be so adorable? She is just beyond me. Also, a little behind-the-scenes info for you -- those are my hands making the pigtails. I am a hairstyling genius.

Now for the next one. I've entitled this photo "Every Man's Dream, Except These Are My Sisters." Lookie:


So here is Katy and I all makey outey with our brother, Bryan, who is making his debut in the blog today. His ship has finally come in, I'd say.

Alright, next I offer you this darling photo. It is called "Mother: A Study in Black & White." Eat it up, people:


There are no words to describe this picture. So lovely. So un-like a 49-year-old mother of three children. If I don't totally look like this when I grow up, I'm gonna have to punch someone in the kidney.

And finally, last photo. It is just me saying "I Love You" to all my peeps. You know who you are:

And, okay, the tongue sticking out -- well, I'm not sure what that symbolizes. Probably something along the lines of wanting to eat ya'll up (or lick you all over) for reading this blog. Yous be awesome.

I feel the evil eye coming on, so I better get to work. Goodbye my luvlies. And -- holy crap -- my scrapbook kit came in the mail just now. Weeee!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen Bryan in YEARS!!! Thanks for including him!!! Tiffany Palmer

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which kit did you get in the mail; you have stuff delivered at work? i remember at zcorp i got into trouble having my wedding presents rerouted there...hey i wasnt going to ups place everytime. ha! i think my boss was just jealous that she was so hideous that she wouldnt ever be getting married. ha, i know i am mean! dianna, where are the scrapping pages. i have count them....7 of them to scan in to show you. well i mean take pics of. have to do that soon but we are off to see our friends in MA. i call them our 'rich friends'...lynnfield MA on a 2 acre piece of land. would you like to gander a guess at what they paid for their house 5 years ago? i can assure you they would get 7 digits now...holy crap!

~lepf

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also meant to say great pics dianna :) and you are every bit as cute as your sister and mom!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such lovely pics! Thxs for sharing!!! Your sister is too cute for words and your mom still looks SO young! I too hope I look that good when Im that age, LOL! Wow, I havent seen Bryan in forrrrrrrrever! How is he doing? Good, I hope! You are still as crazy as ever...love the sticking out of the tongue, heheh! You always did that in pics! LMAO! Oh, and you are jus as cute as your mom and sister, so no worries!!! :) Great pics, thxs again!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dianna, your blog is so entertaining! I love the way you write! :o) The pictures are great too... oh and I especially loved your comment about your mom looking like Weight Lifter Barbie! She surely doesn't look like she's only 3 yrs. younger than me... grrr!!!

Annie

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home