It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Someone stop me...

...I can't stop taking photos! Last night I drug Autumn and Paige out into the heat and made them pose for me relentlessly. Here are my rewards:


Dig Autumn's tiger shirt, man! Love that thing. Kudos to her step-mother for having such good taste. Feel free to buy more shirts like this. We likey.

Below is my step-daughter, Paige. So serious. She may have been studying too many fashion advertisements. Hello, Kate Moss called. She wants her pose back.


Okay, next up is Autumn being all carefree and happy. Where is this girl when I'm not taking pictures? She is not a fan of this photo because her hair is all messed up. I say whatever -- her look is photo-licious!

And finally, I had to capture the essence that is my daughter:

She loves these shoes. This is her second pair, plus now she owns a pair of checked low-tops. I never wore shoes like this in high school. But then again I wasn't so fashion forward. Unless you happened to like white pantyhose with black flats and thick ankles. Yay.

Well I am officially starving and I've been writing this post for like an hour now. Time for some lunch and a little sit-down at the bookstore. Blended latte, here I come. Ahhhh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! Autumn looks so much like James. Stepmom? James got married? Hmmmmm, I did not know that! Oh, and I love the tiger shirt too! Its sooo cute! Converse shoes...oh how my dad would be proud! He wears nothing but Converse, LOL! Thxs for sharing the pics!!!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....PHOTO GENIOUS!!!! You've become so great at taking pictures. Autumn looks freakin gorgeous!!!!So vintage. And I really like the shots of Paige, but she stole my pose. Alright, I'm out.

love you!

Katy

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home