It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Off again

Well, this day was rather pointless. Come to work on a Monday just so I can be off for the holiday on Tuesday. Eh. Whatever.

Going to mom's tonight for a cookout, little dip in her pool, some fireworks, and many photo opportunities for me to scrap. So watch for Wednesday's post ... I will have bikinis for you. Well, not me, obviously. But I find no problem in exploiting my mother's and sister's innocent poolside frolick. Watch out for the girl behind the camera, I always say.

Oh, and for you ladies out there, four words: Jerry in a speedo. Amen.

So enjoy your holiday. I know I will. There's lots to be had, such as partying and making fun of the family in swimsuits. Weeee! Back in two days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're gonna have a fun time at your moms house! Cant wait to see the pics! :-) Even if no bikinis or speedos are involved, hehe! *winks* I love pics!! We went down to Terrys parents lakehouse and had a cookout there. Got to ride on jetskis, took a trip out on the boat, and had good food, folks, fireworks, and fun!!! Hope your night was just as fun! Cant wait for details!...and pics! LOL!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I know that I am late, but see if ANYBODY has a speedo on! My eyes are dry!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home