It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I am a comment whore

Alright, people. I know you are out there. I know you are reading this blog -- you cannot hide from me no longer. So I am just going to say this one time (today, and then again later, and again even later):

Leave me some love! Comment love, that is. I need to see who is here, and that I am not just writing this blog to entertain myself. Just a short little something to get me through the day.

For those who are already leaving me comments, Ich Liebe Dich (which is German for YOU KICK ASS).

So that is my request. Please do so now.

(Yes, right now.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a complete loser....who actually beggs for comments that defeats the entire purpose of leaving someone a comment. I'm just kidding, I love my sissy, and you do deserve some comments seeing as you put so much time and effort away from your job to write ridiculously hilarious stories about completely nothing. I love them and you! Have a great weekend! Call me tonight and I'll let you know how the Japanese Steakhouse was. I'm out.

Katy

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my comment regarding your request for a comment. Please comment in your next blog regarding the comments you have received. Which will, in turn, cause more comments to occur.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm japanese steakhouses; my favorite!!!
so miss dianna, korey and i might go here w the kids... www.capecodder.com it is a hotel on cape cod. ha! wave pool and beaches 10 min away. we will see! just for 2 nights while he is betweeen jobs. did i tell you he took job in MA but waiting to hear from another one in MA for marketing job instead of sales. yeah!!!
~lepf

3:40 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You so know that I am here, reading, scraplifting and otherwise pimping your creativity...WELL?! SOMEbody has to admit it!!!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**raises hands** Im here! I enjoy your blogs. I come here all the time! I have it bookmarked in my favorites, so it's definately one of my first stops on the internet, LOL! Your blogs are very humourous and very entertaining, and they even leave a smile on my face!!! Stay writing and continue entertaining us! Love ya!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home