It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Bad blogging day

I cannot believe this day. This may surprise a few of you, but I have actually been working. No lie. I've barely had any goof-off time, which, in my opinion, should be outlawed. Equal parts work and wasting time makes for one happy office environment. Actually, a 40/60 ratio would be about right. Or a 30/70. But whatev.

So I am apologizing for that lousy, tiny post I left you with earlier. Boy, I was a whiny bitch. So sorry. However, I did get some nice comments, which was totally unexpected. I didn't make anybody feel guilty, did I? *evil grin*

Time for home and a nice, relaxing weekend. Mom, sister Katy and I are going to watch Devil Wears Prada on Sunday. Can't wait for that, as the book was very good and funny. So toodles, my blog-a-licious friends, and I will see you back here on Monday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sucks that you didnt get much downtime at work. They dont expect you to work nonstop, do they? LOL! Enjoy the weekend and the movie w/ the girls! Let me know how the movie was. I saw the previews and it looks very good, so I expect a full review next blog entry, hehe! Have fun!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Definately a review! If is started in America on the 30th...then is should arrive here by oh, let's say September...

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you have monday off, dianna!!! and are taking lots of 4th of july pics to scrap. koreys mom and another friend dont have monday off (same co). yuck!
korey is home and says i will be mad if he tells me something so i must go find out!
~lepf

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dianna.. boy your daughter is all grown up since the last time I saw her! Just wanted to leave you a note to show you that I was here!! Cheerio! Tim

9:59 AM  
Blogger jeacock2007 said...

There I was googling away when I came across your photo which instantly attracted me.So I read your blog which I found interesting.Live life to the full you only have one life enjoy it and keep on smiling you pretty thing.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home