It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Two things on my mind

Number 1 -- My husband tells me last night that the shirt I was wearing is the ugliest shirt he's ever seen. Mind you, I've been wearing this shirt for nigh on three years. So why the complaint now?

The biggest problem with this is the fact that I wore this shirt when we went to New York City back in May 2003. And I got lots of photos taken in said shirt. So basically all the photos are tainted, useless things. Hmmpf.

However, I've decided I will wear the shirt even more now just to irritate the crap out of him. Only fair, I think.

Number 2 -- Why the hell say cook breadsticks at 375-degrees for 4 minutes if you don't freakin' mean it? Yet another point on my side for reasons not to have me cooking.

Word to instruction writers: Don't play tricks on me in the kitchen. If you mean 8 minutes, say 8 minutes. Don't make me guess as to how long you really mean to cook the damn breadsticks. Even worse, don't make me bite into a golden delicious looking piece of bread only to find that is practically frozen in the middle. Not good, my friends, not good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy i had to go look at my nyc pics to see the 'ugliest shirt ever' hahah! i have pics w 2 shirts; a blue flower one and a white pleated one. jerry is in trouble!!!
will be scrapping those tonight!

~lepf

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home