It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bloggity blog blog blech

I've come to the conclusion that I have no life. This blog has got to be the most boring blog ever in bloggerdom. All I ever talk about is scrapbooking and how much I hate cooking (I really, really do hate it) and other things that are basically very uninteresting.

So consider this an apology. Anyone who is reading this -- I appreciate your show of support and the fact that you continue to read my posts everyday as if they were from Dr. Gott himself and you are a hypochondriac looking for a cure.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you I am a hypochondriac? Yeah, that's good news. I will tell you some crazy stories about it sometime. I think you will get a kick out of laughing at my expense (you bitches).

Okay, going home now. Hopefully I will have lots of priceless gems to report to you in the morning. Nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home