It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Like mother, like daughter

Awww...doesn't this picture just tug at your heart? It's my baby girl ... *gulp* ... scrapbooking. She truly is her mother's daughter.

Also, as an added bonus, you get to see my scrap room! Or the "living room floor" as it is otherwise called.

I so wish for my own little room so I can scrapbook in private. I want shelves of paper all organized by color, jars of ribbon, drawers full of brads and eyelets. Heck, just a table would be good. I could use the dining room table, but that is just too much trouble. That involves carrying my supplies all the way around the corner. Which is exercise. Which is not allowed.

And now, the piece de resistance (or however you say it ... or spell it, for that matter) -- a new layout for you! I made this one with scraps leftover from my Making Memories kit.

New: I doodled the heck out of this layout. All the white pen work on here is hand-drawn by yours truly. You could say I let my inner artist out. Or not. But either way, there ya go.

The title -- A Bowling Genius. I realize after the fact that I spelled "genius" wrong. Gotta love those layouts created after midnight. I'm a nerd.

My new kits should start coming in next week, so more cool stuff coming your way. For those who care -- Lorraine, I think you may be it -- I'll be getting papers from Moments Defined, American Crafts, Sassafras Lass, Scrapworks, and We R Memory Keepers.

Well that wasn't very interesting, now was it? Guess I really will have to tell you a hypochondriac story to liven things up a bit. Next post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was going to ask you when your new kits would arrive. do any of the sites have the july packets up? i was doing a 2 page spread last night; nyc pics as i mentioned before. it is not done yet but soon; will send you pics then. have a good 4th!!!
~lepf

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also my dear dianna, you are going to kill your back with too many late night scrap sessions on the floor. get yourself to the DR table OR do you have a basement? buy a walmart 8 ft table that is about 2 feet wide for $30; get a cheap chair and use that :) i have 2 of them in my 'computer room' although most of the time the tables are so full of crap that i have to go to DR table to work. that doesnt impress korey much!
~lepf

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your previous post -- you make us laugh about your so called boring life --- keep it up. My blogs are boring, o'ma'god -- that means my life is even more boring than yours. ;-)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Doreen Martinez said...

I too have a similar scrapbook room. I also have a dream and it is to own this phenomenal piece of furniture called the workbox. Check out this site. The products are amazing.
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/

Doreen Martinez
martinezpartyofthree@gmail.com

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home