It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I got my scrap on!

Last night, I sat down and scrapped for hours. I couldn't wait to start using my new Tahiti kit from Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies. And dangit if I didn't use it all up! Here are two layouts for you to drool over:



For those curious among us, the photos are of my little sister -- the most beautiful-est sister on this planet -- and her boyfriend right before the Homecoming dance last year.

Which brings me to this: Where were all the cute dresses when I was in high school? I swear, I'd go to school all over again just so I could buy one.

But I digress...

I have my new Making Memories kit that I'm going to scrap with tonight. So watch for more layout pictures tomorrow. Ooh, I am such a tease...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh la la says lepf!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I want that Tahiti kit! That is so nice!!!!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister is very pretty... so is the scrapbook page.. (sorry I know nothing about scrapbooking I just like to take picutures)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

*doing the cabbage patch dance* I've got Tahiti! I've got Tahiti!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home