It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Livin' the Amish life

The electricity went off in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. What the ef?! I can't deal with that stuff when I'm trying to sleep. I need my room to be properly lighted (by the outside streetlamp) and properly cooled and white-noised (by my awesome remote-controlled fan) in order to have a restful sleep. So the instant the electricity goes off, I wake up. Ah, crap.

So here is a list of things I learned in the middle of the night:

*Silence is not golden.

*I am unnaturally in love with my oscillating fan.

*Apparently, 5 a.m. is optimal digesting time.

*I am afraid of the dark.

*I think about the stupidest crap while waiting for electricity to come back on.

Eventually I did fall asleep, which is really like a miracle in itself. It was restless, however, because I spent a lot of time trying to find new cold spots on the bed. And yet, I still wake up a little sweaty-feeling. Eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home