It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Waxing nostalgic

Alright, it is finally 5:30 and I can finally put this work crap behind me. Outside, the street fair has started and they are playing some cool ass late 80s/early 90s roller skating music -- Salt 'N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kriss Kross -- you know, music you can backward skate to. Good times.

So, yeah, Main Street is full of carnival rides -- the best ones like the Zipper, Tilt-a-Whirl, Ferris Wheel and more. It looks like such fun out there. If it wasn't so frickin' hot, maybe I'd go take a spin on the Sizzler. But I won't. I don't do heat.

However, I will give kudos to the mechanics who put up these rides. Yesterday it was pouring down rain, like practically the sideways kind, and they were out there doing their jobs like nobody's business. Thems dedicated carnies!

Ok, kids, I'm out. I'll be back on Monday with more good stuff. Peace, yo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Skating backwards....You are SO not old enough to know about that! LOL!!!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good music indeed! :) Speaking of carnies, you gonna do the Columbus fair this year? You better believe I'll be there! Hopefully I'll see you there one of the days! :)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

OK...I am officially disapointed...YOU did NOT have pompoms on your skates? Just PLAIN skates??? I thought we were kindred spirits for a second but...NO pom poms?????

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home