It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Layouts to love

I went to the scrapbook store on Saturday, which was probably the most excitement I had all weekend. I picked up the new Daisy D's paper, which is super cute and perfect for the remaining photos I have of Autumn. See, look:




Wow, that girl can model. I am going to have to do another photo shoot soon. I've got lots of pretty new kits coming in July that are just begging for it!

I want to apologize to all the non-scrappers that have to read these posts and stare at all my layout pictures. I'm a bit obsessed with my hobby, so suck it.

Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont scrapbook, but I think its quite interesting to check out, so plz keep sharing! :) Autumn sure is a cutie pie!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I wish I were half as good as you! These papers are beautiful!!!
Ok photo time...show me your stash!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home