It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Morning, Sunshines!

Ahhhhh, it's always nice to be back at work after a relaxing, wonderful weekend. Only 5 more days until the next weekend. And yes, I am counting.

I'll just be honest: I thought about this blog all weekend long. I think I may have forced my entire family to read it. I'm all about sharing the fun.

Some random comments on the weekend:

1) Pool party at mom's with the cousins!

2) I did not put on a bathing suit because I had not "organized my area." I did the armpits and legs the night before, but the rest of it is just too much trouble at 11 o'clock at night.

3) My cousin, Cindy, is "crazy-Home-Interior-Avon-sales-lady" whom I love so very, very much.....*kisses*

4) My cousin, Christie, is and will forever be 2 months older than me. Yay!

5) On Sunday, my jaw hinge crapped out on me and I couldn't eat my tator tots without turning them long-ways. And ya'll KNOW how much better TTs taste when they are vertical.

6) After a 2 hour nap, my jaw finally popped and the angels started to sing.

7) I scrapped for 3 hours or so last night. And my pages are all crap. I think I've forgotten how to scrapbook.

8) I *heart* My Fair Brady. If you can catch that show on VH1 -- do it! It's a riot.

9) The Hot Fudge Brownie Blast at Sonic is not what it is all cracked up to be. Stick with the M&M one with chocolate syrup. (Why? Because I said so, that's why.)

10) My sister needs to stop it with the cuteness! I just can't be around her anymore without feeling like a big, white, lumpy, dowdy, frumpy, spinster-ish housewife. She's dang hot and it's really messin' with my self-esteem.

And in un-related weekend news, the mailman just walked in with PACKAGES!! Yep, this Monday has suddenly got brighter.

Oh, p.s. -- thank you for all the comments. Me likey! However, I need to know who is "sdpooh"? I can't figure it out, and I don't feel like using my brain much today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dianna, you should write a book. Dianna's Musings should be a red-hot best-seller!!!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

di -- its me yur buddy. sdpooh -- course now u know who i am. keep up the notes. and don't worry about the sister. mine was always cuter too. this too shall pass, now she's greyer than me and she's 9 years younger. Ok, so I color my hair, but... All my sibs are tall with blue eyes and i'm the short green eyed one. But I'm good with that. Just wait for her to get that 1st gray hair before you. hehehe

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home