It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Scraptastic!

Here are three of my most recent layouts. I give you permission to scraplift. (And you will, cuz quite frankly, you can't stop yourself.)

First up is one I did of my little smarty pants sister, who knows anything and everything about all the stuff I don't. So this little layout is my tribute to myself and how I can impart a few words of wisdom every once in awhile. (Although my "words of wisdom" came straight off a page of rub-ons. But whatev.)



For those that care, the patterned paper is Daisy D's Modern Romance line. For those who don't ... well, suck it up cause there ain't nothin' else in this dang post for you to enjoy.

Alrighty.

Next is the very first layout I've ever done of my little baby, Bristol! He makes his scrapping debut right here ... weeeeee!

There are all sorts of crafty bits on this one, so you might want to click on the pic to make it bigger. The writing on the background paper, the glitter on the starbursts ... okay, well that's only two crafty bits. So not really "all sorts." But I suppose I like to call things what they really are not (see "story" post below). Heh. It's a sickness.

And p.s. ... Paper line is Chatterbox.



And lastly, perhaps my favorite-est one of all, the gorgeous Bristol in all his 15-minutes-old glory:



Oh my gawd, can you stand it?! Ka-yooot! And as for Bristol ... we'll he's cute, too. Heheh.

You will definitely need to click on the pic here so you can see the Heidi Swapp snowflakes (and my obsessive use of staples my sweetie, Brad, had so kindly pointed out ... but what he doesn't realize is his OCD is way worse ... oh how wonderful it is for this Virgo to be in love with another Virgo ... bliss!).

(And it really is BLISS ... you know, in case Brad reads this or something.)

Okay, peoples, that's two posts in one day. And if you don't love me now more than ever, then apparently your brain's done took a vacay.

About 1 hour left of working. I suppose I'll start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

i am not just saying this b/c you are my friend but have you ever though about sending some of the pages to the scrap mags....yours are really really good. i really like the 2nd one b/c you doodles all sorts of stuff in there. it is really stuff that people wouldnt think of.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

oh since i am here, i am going to susans this weekend as you know. do you have sunday free? i can see what they are doing and what our plan is and maybe we can meet up. i completely understand if it doesnt work.
oh btw what is the weather like? all short sleeve and capris or do i need something else

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home