It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Lurkers de-lurk!

I know you are out there. I can see you. So why ain't you talking, leaving me comments? Have you done gone mental?

Seriously ya'll. Just say something, anything. Do not leave this page without clicking the comment button. I mean it! Or else*.

*(Or else ... hmmm. Well, I'll think of something. No doubt it will be very painful and scary.)

Gotta work at the video store yet again tonight. I'm plain exhausted! Last night really did a number on me ... what, with all the standing behind the counter and such. I may just be a sweaty, puddle-y mess by the end of this night. Two days in a row of being upright for extended periods of time ... well, my legs are bound to revolt in a kicking and twitching sort of way, I'm sure.

No new scrappy things to report, sadly. However, I was thumbing through a scrap mag before sleep last night, and then proceeded to dream about layout designs like all freaking night. Lemme tell ya, though. I am one helluva scrapper in my dreams. In fact, I'm all kinds of spectacular inside my head.

I swear. If my head was a place, I'd totally be moving there.

(Hmmmm. Maybe that is how "crazy" starts?)

Okay, chat later. I have 20 minutes before lunch time, and I have some very important goofing off to do before then. Have a great weekend, you stalkers, and I'll see you back here next week.

(And so now you are doing what? Hmmmm?)

(That'd be hitting the comment button like asap. Exactly.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey miss d
i didnt want you to think you had NO friends so here is a message for you ;)
have a great weekend. aj is going w his daddy and gramps to see his first baseball game. i just figured out that he thinks he is playing in it though!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are SO on the precipice of insanity! I have been spending my days out in the 90 degree heat and humidity at the daycare...Little did I know that you are expected to be there the first 2 weeks...For fucks sake, what am I paying for?
Anywhoo...I gotta catch up with those that blog but never visit...:)

3:49 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hey you! Just thought I'd say HI!
I like your scraps.

Have a great day!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

hi...
just stopping in to say hi, a sister of a friend of Lorraine's...make sense?
Anyhow I can totally relate, I just added a guest book to my blog just to see who out there is reading up on me...
but yours is fun, I enjoy your humor!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home