It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And so it begins

Autumn's first day of school started today. Eighth grade. How did this happen? I mean, seriously. Where did my little tiny baby go ... you know, the one that liked to spill Cheerios all over the carpet? The one who liked to hit herself in the head with photo frames after toppling the wicker etagerie over? The one that liked to poop all up her backside when we were out in public?

Now she is a bratty, bossy, cranky, PMS-y 13-year-old who can't have too many boyfriends or too much time on the computer. My daughter ... the thorn in my side, yet still the sunshine in my life. Growing up, edging ever closer to leaving me.

Blah. I've done depressed myself.

So, getting back on track, per tradition, the ever popular first day of school photo:

I do believe she is excited.

Did ya'll notice her new brown hair? Yeah, you did and it's effin schweet. It's called Loreal Feria Deeply Brown#40, or as I like to refer to it as Whiny Ass Begging For It Emergency Wal-mart Trip #1. Also known as Saved Myself A Billion Dollars And Did It Myself. Either one.

(Shout out to my salon pals, Sadie and Stacy! You know I'd be all up in your business if Autumn hadn't decided like *rightnow* to color her hair. Twerp.)

Oh, but hey! Look what else I did:

I scrapbooked her effin' schedule. Hahahahahah! You can't tell much in the picture. Perhaps you shall click on it and make it bigger. (Yes you shall.) Anyway, I used the Love, Elsie products and some cute Bazzill Bitty Blossoms. And then pretty much went a little bit crazy like woah.

Mmmmm, k. I feel really boring today. I think I need a latte. With some vodka in it.

Alrighty, I'm out. (And serious about the vodka.) Til' tomorrow ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

nice post ;) you better watch out or your dau. could live at home till she is 28 like korey did ;)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to wal-mart of all places to purchase hair color! Blah! You're on my poo-poo list now....j/k....lol!
8),

9:40 PM  
Blogger LeeAnn said...

I can not belive that you went to fraking walmart to get some color for that poor childs hair. It was probably made in China. You gots to be careful with that crap. Hello Us hairstylist need to make money too!! going to wallyworld to get your kids color is not helping. Oh we are tooo expensive when you think you can do it yourself but you get in a real bind and all of a sudden us overrated stylist are your best friends.. i see right through you. I like your little scrap pages.. they look very nice!!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home