It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, August 20, 2007

A happy day!

For the mail, that is. Otherwise, it's crap.

(Well, what?! It's Monday.)

Anyhoo, I walked to the post office today. Yes, I said "walked." Calm down. I'd do just about anything to get out of working, you know that. Sooo... need me to take your poop sample to the lab for ya? Yeah. I'm your girl.

But back to my story.

Well, it's not really a story per se. I mean, nothing really exciting or anything of value happens. There is no plot. No interesting characters. No dialogue. I suppose, basically, what I am telling you is a facsimilie of a story. Something resembling a story, but without all the story-like elements of which an actual story might contain.

Which is interesting, now that I think about it. Cause I'm pretty sure everything I've ever said in here has never been a story. Although I may have hyped them up to be stories. But in reality, they were sham stories. Fakers. Little non-stories with story-esque disguises on them.

But on the bright side, my stories are not that bad as far as fake stories go, now are they? I mean, they at least entertain like a story. Perhaps make you laugh a little. I'm almost certain they never make you think, or else no thinking beyond the realm of "Is she retarded?" Cuz stories don't necessarily have to make you think, do they? Their job is just to BE, right? And to be enjoyed.

And well, strictly speaking, I personally enjoy reading my own stories, so why shouldn't you? (You just should. Because why, again? Cause I am the boss of you. Very good.)

Anyway, my point.

Huh.

I've lost the whole purpose of this post. Hold on. I need to scroll ...

...

...

...

Oh, yeah. Mail. I got a huge order of photos from Snapfish today.

That's all.

See ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

What a F.F.W- of T!
And to think I held on till the end!? Where is the bloddy layout!? ANy sales I need to know about?!?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

you kill me...still your loyal reader and for WHAT?
Get rid of that goddamn word verification...It bothers me when I am drinking...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home