It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dianna as "Nerd"

So yeah. Fall TV is just around the corner. And nothin' brings out the nerdy in me than new TV shows that I can add to the DVR. I'm getting so giddy just thinking about it, I'm practically peeing my pants a li'l.

(You were waiting for the LOL, but there isn't one. I'm wearing a pantyshield just in case.)

Anyhoo.

I don't even care what is on NBC, CBS or FOX. I am an ABC girl. Don't ask why. That is just part of my nerdish charm, I guess. And when they have successful ratings, I'm pretty sure it is all because of me. Or it could just be my delusions of grandeur kicking in. But whatev.

Okay, so here is what I've decided:

Sunday -- Desperate Housewives
Monday -- Dancing with the Stars, Samantha Who, The Bachelor
Tuesday -- Cavemen, Carpoolers, Dancing with the Stars (results)
Wednesday -- Pushing Daisies, Private Practice
Thursday -- Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy
Friday -- Men in Trees

And because I am the boss of you (we've went over this before), you, too, will watch all of these shows. However, I will allow you The Singing Bee and American Idol because I think we all need a little music culture in our lives. (Plus making fun of other people is always good for the soul.)

With that said, you better believe I have my schedule all printed and taped up next to the TV. I may even scrapbook it later.

...
...
...

What?

Is that weird?

Eh.

So now I must go do travel agent-y things. I have people coming in to see me at 2pm, so I suppose they'd like their quote worked up before then. Geez.

Back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

i just got the dvr. you have to go over to my friend mary and also her sister katie. they love tv too. ha!
love ugly betty.
but you are missing my favorite show: how i met your mother. neil patrick harris is a womanizer, umm that chick from the american pie movies is in there (the band girl, allison something). i love love love it.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

have you ever seen teh stampin up tag punches. well they have 2 sizes that nest in each other. i love them. i want them but my neighbor let me borrow them AND the 18 freaking stamps she has that fit inside. i am going to punch and stamp a bunch tonight and keep for future cards. yeah i rock.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Cavemen? what in hades is that?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home