It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You want photos?

I gots the photos! So prepare yourself.

First up is the cutest couple in all the planet. (Seriously, we checked.)

This was taken on Saturday night prior to us getting all kinds of crazy at the Blackjack tables. We each put in $20 and played for a couple hours on it. Didn't make any money, but dadgummit if we didn't lose any either. Win/win, I say.

Next, is the adorable Mr. Bristol and me. Mom babysat him overnight while Bryan and Hannah went camping, and we had the best time. (I say that, of course, because I wasn't in charge of waking up in the middle of the night to tend to any crying babies. I was just there to enjoy him during the non-crying, non-pooping times.)

Perhaps I should have taken out the binkie before the photo shoot. But on the other hand, the binkie sort of disguises the look of absolute terror on his face. I'm pretty sure he is just in awe of the fact that I'm the best auntie ever. And not because he is scared of my shirt.

Next is my baby having a little snack. I swear I didn't make him do it. He just likes the taste of velour.

Gawd, that's cute. I want one. (Velour blankie, not baby. Just to make that clear.)

And lastly, a parting shot of Mr. Handsome himself. I just love him so much, it's unreal. I could take picture after picture of this cheek-pinching face. And I am not kidding when I say this ... he looks sooooo much more adorable in real life. (Except for the pooping, but I've mentioned that already, I think.)

And that's all for now. I will have more later. You will not want to miss the rest of the Video Giant photo shoot, nor the best scrap pages I've done in ... well, since the last best scrap page.

Toodle-loo, my bloggerazzi. Stalk me more later, k?

(And p.s. THANKS for the comments from my lurkers. I about peed myself from so much happiness. You rock.)



1 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey you! the pics are great. i love seeing dianna happy w her b-rad. haha!!! and the baby of course is a cutie pie.

you are popular now...you have katie coming on over here ;) have you checked her site too?

off to wake up paf...why? you ask...well, i dont know either.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home