It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Just one thing...

...and it's boring as hell.

Well, it's Monday. You can't expect me to be brilliant and witty on a Monday, can you?

(The answer to that question is always no. Write it down.)

So I made this page on Friday. It is the layout I had dreamed (dreamt?) in my head. I am feeling much better about this one than that last horrid thing I made. I'm hoping perhaps my mojo is back ... at least temporarily. Because gawd, I hate scrapper's block. It = balls.

Well, that sounds like the perfect ending to today's post. In fact, I should probably end all future posts with the word "balls" because it really puts me in a good mood. And makes me giggle ... cuz damn, that word's funny!

Anyhoo...

This post has spiraled all to hell.

I do, however, have some great photos of Bristol, Brad and me, and more of the Sadie/Dianna Photo Show to reveal. But I's tired now.

Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home