It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Breaky lemon cakey

Ahhhhhh, the weekend. Can't think of anything better than that word right there. It's been a heckuva week at work, and I am in such dire need of nothing to do.

"Nothing to do," of course, translates into the following:

a) Watch lots of reality tv ... I have Real Word Sydney, Design Star, Property Ladder, Flipping Out, Last Comic Standing and Top Chef to get caught up on. Sounds like bliss.

b) Read lots of retarded magazines ... I mean, good quality periodicals with such names as US Weekly, Star and In Touch.

c) Get some pages turned in my book of three months ... cause I'm on the chapter about circumsizing the Turkish princes and there is a party in the city! (Ahhh, to be alive during the Ottoman Empire circa 1788. Foreskin soup, anyone?)

d) Go out to eat at fancy restaurants with Brad (where he pays and he likes it that way).

e) Play some Blackjack ... I achieve a certain zen-like quality by sitting next to smoking, drunk people trying to give you tips on whether to hit or stand. As if they are in control of the cards any more than I am, right? So, I find that playing footsie with the dealer is your best bet. If not to win at Blackjack, at least to make a new friend.

Hope ya'll have a groovy weekend. Here is a photo of Sadie and me to aid you in your happy thoughts:

We just touched wet money. It was gross.

Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sommer said...

So, all I can say is you are hysterical! I LOVE your blogs....of course don't tell Lorraine that or she will send those pesky monkeys over here, and I don't want to have to get all violent on her ass!

Keep blogging!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

HEY, again I find that MY friends are being usurped by YOU, dianna. first leeann, NOW sommer! what the hell!
anyway brad SHOULD pay, all the time and like it! ha! and be sure to pick the dang expensive restaurants, not just my OK favorite: sonic!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home