It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I like it spicy

Thought I'd shake things up a bit in here and not show up to post anything yesterday. Keeps it all fresh and exciting, I think.

Ok. Actually, I was just very busy goofing off. It takes a lot of time to do that, ya know? Well, if you do it properly, that is. I've been trying to win a phone off Ebay cuz my darling beau gave me some early birfday money so I can replace the hideous Audiovox from hell. It's not going so good ... all the phones I want are super expensive. And I'm like, wtf? You are a phone, you are not a mother effing tiara ... be cheap like you are supposed to! Man, I hate it when stuff can't play by the rules.

(Wow. I about cussed in there. So, you know I mean business then. Heh.)

But I have bid on a loverly pink RAZR. And I am not telling you anything other than that, cause I know someone in here's gonnna think it be funny to outbid me for kicks. Trust me when I say this: Not Funny. It is so Not Funny, it gets capital letters. Also, there might be a little karate choppin' to the throat. Your throat; not mine.

Anyhoo...

But back to the point of this post. Which is my ever-lovin' birthday, ya'll! So you have about two days to arrange your gifts. Thanks.

Now for some parting words ... I am the best scrapbooker on the planet. Serious, if you don't believe me, just look:





Ka-yoooot! The top one is Cherry Arte Cosmic Energy line, and I effing cut out all those stars like it was my damn job! Very painstakingly, I might add. The black wavy strip on paper on there is my take on the Milky Way. Which really has nothing to do with my daughter in a mud fight. But it's dang adorable, so whatev.

Bottom one is Fancy Pants Floral Chic line. The big brown flourish-y thing was hand painted by me. I hardly ever get out my paints, so eat this one up, peoples! And while you are at it, click on the picture to make it big so you can see all the sweet little details I added. You will likeeee.

(Yes, you will. Cuz why again? ..... That's right.)

Alrighty. I just got about 893736487 emails for travel requests. Gah! It's Tuesday ... National Goof Off Day (I think. Or else I made that up.) What is wrong with America, making me work on a holiday?

Boo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

at first i thought you wanted the 'chocolate' phone which really sucks. korey has it. but the razr. have you gone to the store to test one out...b/c it is very very thin meaning you cant rest it between your shoulder and ear...just a thought...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

arent you cute doing the whole family thing...oh wait where is autumn??? was she taking the pic or saying yeah no thanks to caves ;)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want more pics of that hot red-blooded stud named brad!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

'i just hauled arse over to see what the excitement was about on Ebay...I am using my 4 year old sony eriksson flip phone that I have to wipe the prongs off with 90% alcohol to get to work every once in a while...While my damn kids have $300 jobbies...It AINT FAIR!!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home