It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Scraps for you

Just wanted to post a couple of layouts I did last week using my Love, Elsie paper. All you scrappers ... delight! All you non-scrappers ... tune out. Although this is my damn blog, so why apologize?

Anywho...

These be it:






And you likeeee, yes you do! 'Cept I'm not much a fan of the first one. Sometimes I scrap better in my head. Kind of like how I am much skinnier and fabulous there, too. Dang.


So video store co-worker called in sick, so I be's fillin' in tonight, yo. That means an extra $21 for me. Which also means "almost not worth it." But whatev.


Speaking of the video store, here is said co-worker (who goes by the name of Sadie) and I being all kinds of dorky on Tuesday night:



We think the "thumbs-up" needs a comeback. Everyone's doing the rockstar or the peace, but honestly ... the thumbs-up is where it's at.

Oh, but hey ... two things:

1) My thumb does tricks! Look how bendy it is. I am like a Houdini. Or Chinese acrobat. Either way.

2) The fleshy arm is baaaack. And in full-force. But this time it's tan and less likely to scare the beejeebies out of people.

Alrighty, ya'll. Leaving now. Will post more Sadie/Dianna pics tomorrow ... cuz seriously, they's good stuff!

Have a groovy night. Peace. (I mean, thumbs-up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home