It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Ooooh, scrappy scrappy now!

For all those that care, here is my latest scrapbooking endeavor. Done around midnight last night from the floor of my cat-hair infested living room. Who says one can't be inspired by undesirable living conditions?

Patterened paper is Cosmic Energy by Cherry Arte. I painstakingly cut out all those circles, wrote words on the white space behind Autumn's picture, and used butterscotch puff paint to make cute little dots in all the right places. Today's exhaustion has been well worth it, I'd say. And you will say so too, because ... well, I am the boss of you. (Just sayin'.)

I was going to do another page at lunchtime today, but I decided to fold laundry instead. Don't ask how chores beat out scrapbooking ... I must've been on a hunger-deprived mind trip or something. But hey ... tonight's a new day (or whatever), so who knows what I might get up to after I close down the video store. That Love, Elsie paper is definitely calling me name.

For all those who don't care at all, I apologize for the boring-ness of this post. Instead, focus on my lovely berber carpet. Doesn't it just wanna make you take your shoes off and dance? Yeah. Me neither.

Okay, more good stuff later. I have much eating of the oatmeal pie to do. Oh how I loves me some Little Debbie.

Buh-bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cut all of those circles by hand?? My ass!
Thanks for the layout, fab as always!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home