It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Money = Love

Real quick blog, but one of super important information. Today minimum wage was increased in the great state of Oklahoma. Long gone are the days of $5.15 an hour; say hello to the new world that $5.85 will bring. Dadgum right.

So some of you may remember (but I doubt it), but every Tuesday and Friday I work at the video store for mom. I mostly do it for the extra cash -- well, scratch that -- that's the only reason I do it. It is certainly not for the touching of questionable liquids left on DVD cases by customers who aren't courteous enough to wipe the dang things off first. Or for the feel of sweaty dollars bills that you hope to God came out of a wallet and not out of a secret compartment found on the inside of pants. Or not even for the smell of stinky va-gi-gi in a hot tanning room alongside a trash can liner full of pee pee.

Nope. It's for the cash. Plain and simple.

But I digress. The point of this post is ... as a key holder, and therefore boss of YOU (well not "you" but "them") ... I am officially making a whopping $6 an hour. Yeah, I said it. Six effing dollars. That's an extra $16.50 on my paycheck per month. That's like ... um, maybe 1/8 of my cell phone bill right there.

And that, in itself, spells Financial Freedom.

Score.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Every now and then say, "What the fuck." "What the fuck" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.

You, my dear have officially arrived!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home