It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Lookie, a headline!

Also, two posts in one day. Wow. They must be wearing mittens and toe-socks in Hell, I think.

So yeah. The Myspace story. You all have no idea how much I loved my Myspacin'. I'm serious. It kept me busy for like, hours, when I was supposed by working and didn't feel like it. (Kind of like right now ... customers, shoo!)

Anyhoo, I'm not going to say that I actually got caught doing a little too much Myspacin'. Let's just say I got a little virus thingy, and the computer tech (or rather, the devil's BF), told my boss that if he could just block a few little websites off my dang computer, all would be right with the world.

Ger.

Cut off my right arm while you are at it, you effer! Blah.

So I've been sans Myspace for about 2 weeks now. I've lost weight (seriously, like 5 pounds), and I'm super depressed that I can't stalk my friends properly. I know ya'll counted on me to make you feel famous! Hah.

The good news is now I think I might be back to blogging like mad crazy. Take that, job! You don't get to control me all day like you thought. Bwhahahahahahaha!

(Oops. Boss is calling; gotta go!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dianna,I am so glad to see you bloggin' again.If I really need to laugh or just to be cheered up,I can always count on your blog! love,ur cuz,Christie

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok DiBer, you have way too much time on your hands! Maybe you should reach for that phone of yours and call sometime and say hello!?? LOL Nice to read about you, you crazy girl!
Tim

6:47 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I am so glad you are back. I had no idea where in hell Miami bumfuckegypt was, but rest assured I woulda found ja...At least phone a friend!? Gee

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home