It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Attention scrappy friends ...

I just realized if you click on the picture of my layout below, it blows up big and out of this world! So now you can see all the pretty details and/or mistakes up close and personal. Mistakes, cuz I'm thinking the little rub-on I put next to "good buddy" was just lack of sleep overtaking my keen sense of judgement. But the bling bling ... my saving grace if I do say so!

Well, anyhoo...

Oh! And the little paper strips under "hey" and the blue punched out corners (oh, paper puncher, how I've missed thee...), those are by Scrapworks Canvas collection. Yes! This brain does work afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Like the layout and the photographing skills are improving!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home